Trans gender advantages - what are they ...

 


So in some other blogs I have talked about sports and biology from different view points. I figured that with even more trans-gender posts about sports and how males are super human etc. I will revisit my notes that I have amassed over the last few years, including some very recent findings I found out when I got labs done at my doctor for unrelated issues, but ironically the information did shed light on trans-gender advantages. Being that I love facts, even though some people in social media have called me a liar, and for no other reason than I guess they are threatened by facts vs their fallacies, I write information as accurately and unbiased as possible.  I am also a member of the Society for Evidence-Based Gender Medicine.

Lil'ol me, what is my position on women's sports, trans-women in sports, trans-men in sports ?  Well, I think if there is what looks like a significant outlier, then yes, they should be looked at by a sport medicine professional to ensure that there isn't some outlandish thing going on.  The downside with this is that even within cis-gender females, there are any number of significant different athletic levels, women ranging from 5'5 to over 6 feet.  There more cis-gender women over 6 feet tall than there are trans-gender women in total.  I support women's sports totally, I watch mostly women in the Olympics and was over the moon that they wiped the men off the map with medals.  The women won hockey before the men too.  I also support San Diego Wave soccer and when a team comes to Atlanta in 2028, bet your bottom dollar I am going.  What I don't support is fake news, fake facts (aka lies), bigotry, false narrative, or whatever else to support a given view point.  My opinion is it's either fact or not.  

Okay, this entry is from Protect Women’s Sports on facebook … Lets look at just the basic parts and see what is currently valid and not. I will insert annotations in between each part to quote whether valid, invalid etc. Oh before I actually start, there is a caveat already, this text relates to CIS-GENDER MALES vs CIS-GENDER-FEMALE. As such it's not taking in to account a trans-gender female transition and what happens to her body on estrogen, however some of this applies to trans-gender males on testosterone. So I will do my best to fit in both groups of trans-gender people. Let me repeat something for the hard of hearing – the below original text was trying to tell the audience that boys are better than girls implying the boys are the same as trans-gender females, why ? Cause an argument and false narratives to get the original posters point across which is invalid. However, there are some important things going on in the list that you would think and is an advantage.

Okay here we go for real …

Here’s a list of male advantages in sports. Read this to the end and then tell me if you honestly believe that ALL of these factors are completely negated with ‘hormone replacement therapy’ and/or ‘sex reassignment’ surgery:

Bone density (stronger bones resist fractures and impacts), bone structure (skeletal differences affect leverage and durability), muscle mass (greater muscle volume boosts strength and power),

ME – bone density in a trans-woman is LOST, skeletal differences are very minor and effect performance a smidge in a small range of motion. Muscle mass is LOST, after about 1 year on estrogen, some people lost nearly half the muscle mass. Therefore strength and power – NOPE.

muscle fiber composition (more fast-twitch fibers enhance explosive movements), tendon and ligament strength (stronger connective tissues improve stability and injury resistance), joint structure (joint shape and alignment affect mobility and force transfer),

ME - again muscle fiber is related to muscle mass, this is LOST. Joint structure, well, these are basically support on cartilage and this shrinks. It shrinks enough to make you 2 inches shorter.

heart size (larger heart pumps more oxygen-rich blood), lung capacity (greater lung volume improves oxygen intake), hemoglobin levels (higher hemoglobin enhances oxygen transport), VO₂ max (better oxygen efficiency increases endurance), metabolic rate (higher metabolism supports energy and recovery),

ME – Heart here is bigger yes, but, it's a muscle, trans-women loose muscle mass. All of this hemoglobin function, this I learned only last month from my hematologist. I then obtained all the numbers on what it all does medically ... A cis-male has 12 pints of blood and a cis-woman just 9. The hemoglobin levels in a cis-male is around 16-17 g/dL and for a cis-woman it's around 13-14 g/dL. Every 1 g/dL difference is a 5% performance difference on oxygen transfer to muscle mass. Given a male and female of the approximate same size (make a mental note here, discuss later) and muscle mass, that's around a 15-20% advantage loss. A trans-woman after 3 months on estrogen will have a 13 g/dL level. What is the result, she will also exhibit significant fatigue in her cardiovascular system due to a 25% blood volume dilution. So, this advantage is a NOPE for trans-women. Here is where it does get interesting however, trans-men, their hemoglobin goes the other direction on testosterone, so out of all this mess of a list, they are the only ones to have an advantage against cis-gender MEN. There, told you I would tell you about an advantage for trans-gender people – it's just not trans-women.

testosterone levels (promotes muscle growth and strength), strength (greater force production), speed (faster sprinting and movement), power (higher explosive capability), agility (quick directional changes), endurance (sustained physical effort), reaction time (faster neural response), spatial awareness (better perception of positioning), hand-eye coordination (improved precision and accuracy), motor control (greater movement accuracy),

ME – This is all very debatable and rely comes down to the individual. As far as testosterone, trans-women have usually the same levels as a cis-gender woman, so anything related to that – NOPE. The hand eye and spatial awareness, again, women can be fighter pilots, astronauts and soccer players (very good spatial ability).

risk-taking behavior (more aggressive athletic decisions), grip strength (stronger hand and forearm control), anaerobic capacity (better short-burst performance), leverage advantages (longer limbs improve reach and stride), hip structure (narrower pelvis aids running efficiency), shoulder width (greater leverage for throwing and striking), thicker cartilage (better joint shock absorption), longer Achilles tendon (improves energy return for running and jumping), lower body fat percentage (better power-to-weight ratio), higher glycogen storage (more energy reserves), better heat dissipation (higher sweat rate for cooling), greater force production (higher torque in kicks and punches), higher lactate threshold (delayed muscle fatigue), greater eccentric strength (better control and resistance to muscle damage), better proprioception (improved body awareness), faster neural conduction (quicker movement and reflexes), better depth perception (crucial for ball sports and fast environments), greater rotational power (stronger twisting movements like swinging and throwing),

ME – good grief what a jumble of mess. Most of these items are down to the individual again, I have seen a bunch of women take risks. Anything related to leverage / strength, that as mentioned is reduced, all these other things are just negligible bullet points to make things look good. Again we see cartilage mentioned, that's gone as previously mentioned. Pelvis shape doesn't make much difference either. Okay so lets talk about stride and related points. What advantages do actual trans-women have here, the average size of a cis-gender woman in athletics is about 5'7, an average trans-woman is only 5'9. So this shoulder width is like a fraction of an inch. But, size difference is size difference even a few inches, but, even though a trans-woman has lost bone density, its still heavier and more to move with the same approximate muscle mass. So ..... NOPE nothing happening here. You will always have an exception to the rule and a taller more masc trans-woman, but you'll also find the same as a cis-gender female too, such as Ilona Mayer rugby player.  Oh grip strength, yup, I asked a bunch of trans-women this question, along with huffing and puffing up stairs, most trans-women can no longer open pickle jars.

higher explosive jump capacity (better vertical and broad jumps), greater upper body mass (advantageous in contact sports), greater torso stability (stronger core for balance and control), stronger connective tissue (more resistance to injury and wear).

ME – okay so we are back to things related to muscle, bones cartilage AGAIN. Covered this – NOPE nothing.


There ya go, so it's the trans-men who have 'some' advantages, not trans-women.

I will link in a few of my other blog entries related to how many actual trans-gender athletes exist in high school, NCAA and professional levels ...

https://princesspnut22.blogspot.com/2026/02/protect-womens-sports-facts.html

Latest study combining 52 studies of over 6,000 people - result is trans-women suck at sports ...

https://bmjgroup.com/physical-fitness-of-transgender-and-cisgender-women-is-comparable-current-evidence-suggests/?fbclid=IwY2xjawSxH1RleHRuA2FlbQIxMABicmlkETE4dFVpQVJMSk9IUEx3QjFHc3J0YwZhcHBfaWQQMjIyMDM5MTc4ODIwMDg5MgABHoKga3fws-jTBPmMIZE4Afd-vmajw76I0JhaThT7EkJT6OOxNh1YH_yctj2R_aem_32HmGuILFL6vuHwCqRQegQ

Here is another link to about 70+ medical studies ... This in cludes some final references to sports medicine and trans-gender athletes to back up some of the above notes.

https://princesspnut22.blogspot.com/2026/02/just-facts-maam.html

Article on the fake lists of shewon etc ...

https://www.erininthemorning.com/p/fact-check-lists-claiming-hundreds

Actual list of the 29 real trans-gender winners ...

https://www.outsports.com/2024/12/6/22948400/transgender-trans-athlete-championship-national-world-title/

Government article on non-advantage ...

https://www.sf.gov/trans-women-in-sports-facts-over-fear

Myths of trans athletes ...

https://www.aclu.org/news/lgbtq-rights/four-myths-about-trans-athletes-debunked

https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC8944319/

 https://www.athleteally.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/CCES_Transgender-Women-Athletes-and-Elite-Sport-A-Scientific-Review-2.pdf





Comments

Popular Posts