Women and men don't talk the same language ...
After being on social media for many years, and I guess this follows over to real life, you can always tell a man from a woman, well, in real life its easy, on chat platforms, who knows ? Well, yes you can, I got good at it. Men generally reply to lengthy questions of conversations with either YES, NO, or sentences less than 10 words. If that person is arguing with you, then a woman, unless she's trailer trash, will not use F-bombs, just maybe some other minor cuss word, generally women use no cuss words and usually still reply in whole and usually multiple sentences.
In a normal conversation she say something like "Honey, do you think we should go on vacation to the mountains or the beach in a few weeks ?" "Sure, yep". See a guy generally doesn't get the question. She isnt asking just go on vacation, she is asking about which one, and why. The guy likely will like the mountains, she is going to like the beach. She is prompting the guy to figure out and read between the lines of woman-speak, what she is really saying is "I want to go to the beach in a few weeks, ask work for time off and give me money for a new bikini". This is the huge difference between men and women and why you can always tell who you are talking to.
This is such an intriguing question, I am sure I will add to this later :-)
Comments
Post a Comment