Zen and the art of the brassières …
Once upon a time, far far away in the land of Mommy's bedroom, like all little girls, you learned about how to put on a bra.
Put it the right way up, put the cups on the back, clasps on the front, fasten them, twist the bra around, fit you boobies in the right place and get the shoulder straps in place.
Well, wrong.
I came to the conclusion that the mommy method of putting on bra's and also taking them off is too time consuming and annoying.
So, I decided on doing it different. One day I was in a rush, so just pulled my bra down to my feet and stepped out, “oh, that was quick !”
I wondered, what if I did that in reverse and stepped into my bra with it clasped and pulled it up ?
OMG, boobs went right in the cups, it sat on my ribs without fiddling and then just put my arms thru the straps, and voila !
Now, don't unclasp and just step in, pull up, or pull down and step out. Quick and simple.
Also works for sports bra's – oh I hate the ones with a million straps on them, but that's a story for another time.
Comments
Post a Comment