Paradox of matching clothes ...

 Getting dressed, it should be easy, but sometimes it's just not.

I often find myself with a skirt and a top, both I love, both I want to wear. But, there is a problem, they don't match. Now I am in a fashion pickle, I want to wear both but to do so will throw me in to a fashion paradox of universe ending proportions.

What do I do ?

Simple, grab a dress. A dress doesn't come with the potential universe ending paradox of mismatching for the simple reason, it's one garment. By it's very nature, it's matched, top to bottom. It also sometimes has the benefit of offering a suitable built in bra or some other gathering for your boobs. Sometimes we don't want to wear a bra. The other benefit is you can go without undies. I know that a dress isn't the only item of clothing you can do this, an evening dress sometimes just precludes the wearing of panties, no matter what the type you have. A summer dress that you can keep you bra at bay and maybe undies too, it's just that extra bit of freedom from complexity.

I would have to say that my personal opinion is that the lack of undies in a dress, is in most cases fine, as long as you maintain modesty. I don't much like the idea of undieless wearing of a skirt. To me, it's a little tacky. But that's just me.

So in a nutshell, a peanut shell, when in doubt of a fashion paradox to end all life, grab a dress.

Comments

Popular Posts